Welcome LCWS Alumni! You are out in the world on exciting adventures, studying, traveling, engaging in important work, giving to your communities, continuing your love of learning. We wish you well!
However far you may roam, please know that you will always be an integral part of our school community. We want to stay in touch so that LCWS can continue to be a home to which you return.
There are many ways to stay connected to our school. We invite you to:
- Stop by and visit anytime
- Join us for our Annual Spring Benefit and 12th Grade Graduation as well as Alumni Events Sign up for our Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Join our Alumni Group on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Keep us up-to-date with your accomplishments and life events for the newsletter and website. Email our alumni coordinator —- with your news.
- Share with us and our current parents how your Waldorf Education impacted your life! We welcome you to volunteer for our Alumni Panel in January to talk about how your education influenced you. Contact Pam Graham at email@example.com
- If you are in the area, stay connected to the school by volunteering. Remember how you loved the Snow Queen at the Holiday Fair? Now you could help make the magic!